Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!




5...4...3...2...1....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2011

 Hello, darlings!  I hope your New Years was amazing! I was thinking about new years resolutions and the sort and realized that I never actually keep any. They are down the drain in less than one month. As the daily grind begins we go back to the way we were. I wondered what would happen if we got an accountability partner. If someone holds you accountable for what you set out to do...it just might work.

I wanted to work out more, go to church more, not procrastinate so much...I already have a few friends in mind to help with these feats. Hopefully, I'll persevere. 
I hope that God blesses whoever reads this with love, joy and prosperity this new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Wife, Again...

Do you ever look back over your life and ruminate on the exact moment a monumental event happened in your life that made it change course? May 13, 2017 2:33PM Not again. This is what I thought as I looked down at a Snap Chat message from a woman who was claiming she was the girlfriend of the man I was currently dating, who happened to be sitting right next to me. I turned to him, "Who is this?" while holding the phone up to his face. He looked bewildered. "I don't know," he replied. The initial message read: Hello Aisha, are you of relation to Desmond Price? I was puzzled and turned to him. He looked clueless. I responded to her, "No, I'm not. Why?" I'm his girlfriend. My hands started to slightly quiver. She's his girlfriend? I looked into his eyes, searching for something, or anything to be quite honest to confirm that this was not true. How could she be his girlfriend if in the 3 years we've been dating (with a 6 month...

Finding Calm in the Chaos

I can't breathe. A man's final words that have become the mantra of a renewed civil rights movement; right on the back of a global pandemic. Our way of living has significantly changed forever. How do we find calm in all the chaos? Whether you're on the front-lines, side-lines or somewhere in between, you've been touched by the tragic events that have plagued our nation.  Chaos is natural - if you look at the world. It's everywhere - but to find you peace in the midst of chaos is something that you have to do for you. Life is unpredictable, if the year 2020 has shown us anything, it's that fact. Some of us have faced the most difficult and challenging times of our lives. But beneath it all there is a still and calm place you can rest in. 1. Meditation Meditation has been known to have the following effects: Lower blood pressure Improved blood circulation Lower heart rate Less perspiration Slower respiratory rate Less anxiety Lower blood cortisol levels More feel...

30 Day Blog Challenge

So, I have neglected you for a total of 3 months. I am sorry about this Blog...the semester started...things got busy. I mean, I thought of you. I even visited a time or two. (Your background is really pretty. I just like to look at you sometimes) I know, I know. This doesn't make up for my blatant negligence. So, after reading Ashley's blog, a very lovely and talented young lady (and you can find her blog here ), I was inspired to do this 30 Day Blog Challenge. I, like Ashley, have a hard time being consistent with things I plan to do (exercise, writing for my column which I kinda left you for, Blog, devotionals, etc), it would be nice to challenge myself to do something...consistently...for a change. I encourage you to do it to if you need a little motivation! Here it is: 30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1:Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts. Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name. Day 3: Your first love. Day 4: Your parents. Day 5: Your siblings. Day 6: A pictu...